- Understand why your horse does what he does
- Learn to speak the same language
- Learn how to set clear and appropriate boundaries that keep you safe
- Learn to refine your communication and have your horse responded willingly to your subtle cues – on the ground as well as in the saddle.
- Be more balanced, supple and relaxed in the saddle so your horse can become more balanced, less resistant, and easier to ride.
- Build the partnership of your dreams knowing that your horse enjoys being with you as much as you enjoy being with him
- Develop your horse's confidence and develop the thinking part of his brain and less of the reactive side
- Help your horse become more balanced in his innate behaviour (it isn't by changing him!)
The Parelli Mission
"Help horse people anywhere in the world no matter where they live or what they can afford".
Pat Parelli, 1987
La mission Parelli:
"Venir en aide aux gens du domaine équestre et passionnés de chevaux de partout dans le monde, peu importe d'où ils viennent ou les moyens qu'ils ont et ce qu'ils peuvent se permettre."
Pat Parelli, 1987
Harmony Hills Equestrian Centre - the premiere facility in Quebec to study and immerse yourself in advancing your horsemanship !
Every year the courses evolve to reflect the needs of students. Parelli is the most positive and progressive horsemanship program on the planet. Committed to leading the industry in horse behaviour and empowering horse lovers of every discipline and level. We are here to help you realize your dream with horses.
This site is devoted to sharing tools and resources that will help you get started and support you on your way.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT TRYING TO GET IT PERFECT. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET IT GOING.